Wednesday, February 10, 2010

tomorrow tomorrow and tomorrow...creeps through this passing day

I am so tired and so busy I should really not be writing this at all. Somehow I have allowed myself to become ill during this most stressful of weeks making it all the more stressful. Tomorrow is where the rubber meets the road, I have an important exam (as if there is such a thing as an unimportant exam), as well as 2 quizzes and to top it all off I will be on edge all day waiting to hear the results of my dear friends biopsy.
I hate the idea of finding out the news the thought of a time frame for how long he will live. I know that for him heaven is good, however, I love him so and he is so much like family to me I don't want to let him go.
It will all be over, but unlike most the idea of it being over gives me little relief. If it is over but I failed well then I still failed. I need to let it all go and give it to the one in control, I'm so dreadfully bad at holding on to the stressors in my life, but I would much rather give this to Jesus.
And so my Love...here it is all of the baggage and terror that I hold in my tinny hands I haven't the strength to keep it on my own...
Love,
Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment